WANT TO BE ON HGTV?
Home and Garden Television (HGTV) is seeking renovated homes in the Los Angeles area to feature on the top-rated series, Generation Renovation. As the producers of Generation Renovation, we are combing the area for a diverse group of renovation alumni that will open their doors and tell their stories of how they turned a nightmare into a dream home. A few things we look for:
1. Dramatic, eye-popping renovations that have been completed within the last five years.
2. Homeowners who are enthusiastic and passionate about their home, did some of the work themselves, and have lots of stories to tell about the completed renovation.
3. Renovations that are inspiring and unique to the homeowners’ lifestyle, but have also retained some aspect of the home’s history.
4. Before photos: since the renovations we feature are complete, we need
plenty of before photos or home video to show the transformation.
5. Homeowners who can commit to one day of filming with our field producer and photographer in the chosen home. Our crew is scheduled to be in the area during the week of March 28th – 31st.
Thanks for your help, and feel free to visit our website: http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hgren
HGTV'S GENERATION RENOVATION
High Noon Productions