Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Filthy Post Office

February 20, 2012 07:03PM
So I go into the Post Office about 4pm this afternoon, get my mail from my PO Box, walk over to the counter, and find there is no clean space to lay down my purse and mail. It is completely covered with some kind of white crumbs and looked like sesame seeds. So I take a piece of used paper and tidy up the counter and as I go to swipe the crumbs into the trash, I see a broken jar of something that was red, broken and splashed all over the left side. It was also obvious that it had been there for some time because the contents had already dried. The floor matts are filthy and it doesn't look like anyone has moped the floor.
I took an envelope and wrote a message to the Post Office, obviously when they come in tomorrow morning they will see the mess for themselves. I basically told them that I was tired of putting up with the situation and hoped they would do something to end it.
About a month ago there was a few boxes of food on the counter, I assume some nice person might have left for "G", and I was cool with that but this is unacceptable. I've known "G" for years and etc but this needs to stop. What do you think? am writing this here, instead of a letter to the Messenger in hopes that it gives the Post Office an opportunity to do something about it before we all really start complaining.......
Subject Author Posted

Filthy Post Office

orphans February 20, 2012 07:03PM

Re: Filthy Post Office

TimBuk2 February 24, 2012 07:05PM

topangagirl February 28, 2012 10:36AM

Julie March 01, 2012 11:50AM

topangagirl March 01, 2012 03:31PM

Julie March 02, 2012 07:32PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login