Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

February 16, 2012 07:55AM
Edenite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Roadie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Edenite Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Roadie Wrote:
> > >
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Why is it that you feel the need to infer
> > > negative
> > > > emotion from the simple act of asking
> > > questions?
> > >
> > > E:Your negative "claptrap" comment says
> > > otherwise.
> >
> > No, you err in confusing my assessment
> (justified
> > by both historic as well as rational
> evaluation)
> > of the efficacy of your ideological policy
> choices
> > with an emotional reaction.
>
> E:Your error was mistaking your statement for a
> question.

Here, in addition to the one at the top (above), are all the "statements" (sic) I've made:

"Why is it that whenever you are confronted in a discussion with objective facts, you completely ignore said facts and retreat instead to your subjective, ideologically driven tripe of touchy feely "experience" of government? And if your claptrap is true, why is it that you spend so much time grousing about "liberals"? Is your "liberty and pursuit of happiness" that tied to reactionary responses to liberal progressives like me?"

You might note words like "why", and word order, i.e. "Is your xxx" not "Your xxx is". As you say below, you "live by different values than [I] do". I'm quite pleased that the values I live by are compatible with objective reality and that I don't need to blatantly lie and ignore or deny that reality, as you clearly do here, to maintain a world view.

It's been fun and satisfying making clearer just what your lived values are. I see no need to go further in a discussion with anyone so dishonest. Continue as you see fit.


>
> > > You're right.
> > >
> > > Getting exactly the government you deserve
> has
> > > absolutely nothing to do with me, because you
> > > created it in your own image by how you
> live..
> >
> > Unfortunately, the government we ALL get...
>
> E: Fortunately, the government you ALL get.
>
> My experience of the government I deserve is
> different from your experience of the government
> you deserve because I live by different values
> than you do.
Subject Author Posted

Topanga Out of LA Unified

Hegoat February 09, 2012 09:49PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Edenite February 09, 2012 10:52PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

TimBuk2 February 10, 2012 02:06PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Edenite February 10, 2012 06:16PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Hegoat February 10, 2012 06:45PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Edenite February 10, 2012 10:47PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Roadie February 11, 2012 12:34PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Edenite February 11, 2012 02:52PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Roadie February 12, 2012 10:12AM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Edenite February 13, 2012 09:54AM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Roadie February 13, 2012 10:41AM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Edenite February 13, 2012 12:14PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Roadie February 13, 2012 05:43PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Edenite February 13, 2012 09:47PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Roadie February 14, 2012 12:54PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Julie February 14, 2012 01:16PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Edenite February 14, 2012 09:17PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Roadie February 15, 2012 10:25AM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Edenite February 15, 2012 10:12PM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Roadie February 16, 2012 07:55AM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified

Edenite February 16, 2012 09:00AM

Re: Topanga Out of LA Unified-This (of course) has nothing to do with it

Roadie February 11, 2012 12:35PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login